What (Fishing Related) did Santa bring?

I didn't do too bad myself. I got a $150 gift card I used for materials and flies, a really nice fly box, and although it isn't strictly for fishing, I got a new Sony Handycam for filming my hunting and fishing outings.

Which cam. I looked at the AS-100

FlyForFun wrote:
... and sorry no sister.

Dang, but I had to ask. Hahaha!

Seriously, good luck with your intro to the sport. Ask some questions here if you run into issues. Fly fishing is a sport of learning, we're all learning.

It is the HDR-CX240. Not an action cam but will work for hunting and fishing for me.

Simms Freestone vest, Simms wading shoes, Simms wading belt, Aqua Designs shirt, Orvis Helios 9' #4 and some gadgets. I'm more than satisfied!

I received a "Welcome to the Jungle" tee shirt, along with my wifes indifference to another 1 week Vegas (Colorado) trip along with a 2 week Montana trip in 2015.

Priceless.

"Santa" also gave me an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean watch which I am relatively sure can stand the depths of my 4' plunges on the Letort Spring Branch.

I received a "Welcome to the Jungle" tee shirt"
Was it from dj12354?

^ just what I thought...Santa's list is accurate...nutin' for you...

afishinado wrote:
^ just what I thought...Santa's list is accurate...nutin' for you...

i buy enough crap for me that i don't need others to. it works out well. i get exactly what i want.

LeTortAngler2 wrote:
I received a "Welcome to the Jungle" tee shirt"
Was it from dj12354?

Nope, I am just one of Santa's vertically challenged elves. :lol:

I got two things:

First, I got a shirt from my wife that says MILF: man I love fishing.

Second I got a collapsible aluminum fishing rod kit from Bed Bath and Beyond (I've never seen their sporting goods section, although I must admit I'm not a frequent shopper there).
Thanks mom.

Back