What (Fishing Related) did Santa bring?

Santa treated me well this year. I got a Fishpond travel tying bag, a pair of abel nippers, some new wool socks, and a rite bobbin.

A 13' Wild Water 7 wt Spey rod and gift certificates to set it up... Cannot wait to feel the first Steelie on that rod

Santa treated me very good this year.
New fly line and backing
New cabelas fly fishing chest pack
New duck call
1/2 dozen wood duck decoys
mechanical broadheads
Under armour sweatshirt
Cabelas sweatshirt
Camping cot

It is nice when Mrs Clause tells me to send her a list. I just happens I got all my stuff from cabelas.

When I did my Christmas shopping I just happened to stop by cabelas and picked myself up a pair of wading boots.

WildTigerTrout wrote:
My son did buy me a Ford Mustang T-shirt. Now I have the car to go along with the shirt! LOL

My condolences on the car. Hahaha!

BrookieChaser wrote:
WildTigerTrout wrote:
My son did buy me a Ford Mustang T-shirt. Now I have the car to go along with the shirt! LOL

My condolences on the car. Hahaha!
She is a looker, 2003 GT convertible, redfire metallic paint, white leather interior, white roof and only 9000 miles.

I'm a diehard Chevrolet owner, I was just razzing you in fun.

Seriously, I'm glad to see another person into cars and fly fishing.

NickR wrote:
A cowl neck, sweater vest with a bear tooth on the collar.

Part of the Adidas winter collection?

My kids and nephews all came home and I got 50 bucks. I think ill buy a 5 dollar Tera bobbin and bank the rest for a rainy day.

Fiance bought me a fly rod, 20 different dry and wet flys, and a pair of hip waders so i can teach myself to fly fish! From all her research on my gift she now knows more about it than i do! haha

Santa got himself an 865-4 mid flex Access fly rid
Santa also spent his first christmas with his Daughter.
Fly rod $250
time with wife and baby priceless.

Beorn wrote:
Santa got himself an 865-4 mid flex Access fly rid
Santa also spent his first christmas with his Daughter.
Fly rod $250
time with wife and baby priceless.

Welcome to the Jungle!

Great first post!

FlyForFun,

Sounds like you got a keeper

FlyForFun wrote:
Fiance bought me a fly rod, 20 different dry and wet flys, and a pair of hip waders so i can teach myself to fly fish! From all her research on my gift she now knows more about it than i do! haha

Does she have a sister? Hahaha!

Nothing this year. Im too old to wait for Christmas if I need gear. If it's something I need or want I get it when I need it, if i can afford it.

Only thing that's fishing specific, got a nice pair of Simms gloves for the chillier seasons. Somewhat fishing related is the wide angle 11-16 camera lens that's on it's way to my doorstep thanks to a bundle of coordinated gift cards...

Trip to New Orleans to fish for redfish in a couple of weeks.

only a book this year - Atlantic Salmon Magic.

Santa daughter gives me my liscence every year. Probably my most-used gift.

Ya she is one of a kind and sorry no sister...
laszlo wrote:
FlyForFun,

Sounds like you got a keeper

Back