Wet fly/nymph swap

Come on Dan, you promised to share those flies with the group. ;]

Jack I'm holding yours hostage till you take me fishing. As for everyone else they are in route ETA 3/13/14. If I knew I was the last one I would have sent them via carrier pigeon this morning. :-D I'm only 30 min down river from Jeremy.

Haha, I'm not sure if that's fair or not. :)

Wow, I thought that that there was nothing 30 minutes down river from Jeremy. ;-) Actually, what a nice place to live. But what is your commute like?

Up here, a beautiful drive through the country. Been here ten years now, coming up to fish for 20 and still am amazed at the scenery.

Delta_dog your flies got here today! Now I'm going to organize everything and get it all sent out. I'm expecting to have everything in the mail by Monday.

Hah! Yea I am kind of in the middle of nowhere here in Lewistown. Lv2nymph is right though - there's lots of beautiful country around here. At least... *outside* of Lewistown.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for getting their flies in promptly. It's really nice when things come together like that. Can't wait to see and fish them. Even Dan's.

Yes, it will be nice to get a variety of flies to fish.

Again, thanks for coordinating this Jeremy.

No problem. I've been waiting and waiting to finally put one of everyone's flies in my fly box! Lol. Looking forward to fishing them. Also probably imitating a few of them. Like I said I'm planning to have everything in the mail tomorrow morning. Have to sit down and organize everything sometime tonight.

Jeremy, if you get any pm's from Dan don't open them until you get my box packed and sent out. :lol:

Dang it... Well if I gotta wait I get two then.

Ok! I have all the flies packed up and ready to ship. For those of you who tied extras, I randomly distributed them among the packages. I hope that's OK. All of the moderators declined to take any extras.

I need to go to the post office for a couple of the packages that didn't have return postage on them, so I will have everything in the mail by tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Jeremy.

If anyone has a video or other such description of their creation it might be a good idea to share. That way you'll have a head start if you want to tie some yourself.

Here's mine for the WD-40. A go to fly of the video creator.

http://vimeo.com/channels/patterns/28547185

1. Me: March brown nymph - Done
2. Sniperfreak223: crunchy caddis, hare's ear soft hackle - Received
3. Dc410: golden stonefly nymph - Received
4. Allan_s: tungsten polish woven nymph
5. Tctrout: partridge and orange - Received
6. Krott243: baetis hotspot jig nymph - Received
7. Busterwants2fish: McPhail caddis or Czech cat nip
8. Mario66pens: sulfur nymph - Received
9. Delta_dog: sulfur soft hackle
10. C_nesbella: pheasant tail soft hackle
11. Keiths: crippled flymph - Received
12. Lv2nymph: halfback - Received
13. Hbgbswanson: Peacock and partridge soft hackle -Received
14. Gencon: flat body quill Gordon nymph - Received
15. MD_Gene: wd40 - Received http://vimeo.com/channels/patterns/28547185

Everything is in the mail now! I ended up going to the post office earlier today (well... yesterday - stupid night shift). Hopefully they will be arriving in the next few days.

Cool, be looking for them. Thanks for hosting Jeremy.

Thanks for facilitating.

Back