Warm Water Mini- JAM 7 August 2010

Jared,

very nice! I like the filter effects with the warm-tones and soft edges. The whole thing has a timeless "Americana" feel to it with the shots of the surrounding rural countryside - Mo's straw hat, muscle shirt and 1960's swim trunks fit right in ;-)

Glad you didn't include the little 6 inch smallie you had me hold for the camera.

Seriously, very nice job. I know how much work goes into producing a video like this. I also liked the fly sequence at the end. Thanks for sharing.

TimB wrote:
Jared,

very nice! I like the filter effects with the warm-tones and soft edges. The whole thing has a timeless "Americana" feel to it with the shots of the surrounding rural countryside - Mo's straw hat, muscle shirt and 1960's swim trunks fit right in ;-)

When I I said hello to Jay he said, "look at you...what are you gonna do, tie a line to your toe and fall asleep on the bank?"

Sixties.....those swim trunks are form the 90's. I must have been heavier when I got them cuz I couldn't keep them up. So maybe they are more hep than you know.....
:-D

Hey, I just wish I was man enough to pull off a look like that...

Tim, would you allow us to chip in and buy you a new fishing hat?

Maurice wrote:
When I I said hello to Jay he said, "look at you...what are you gonna do, tie a line to your toe and fall asleep on the bank?"

How easy is it to get a good drift with just your toe, or do you just utilize it in European nymphing?

The film short is great, but really where I give you the most credit is capturing the footage without intruding. Nothing shuts down fun and games like being videoed. I can only remember seeing a camera on the bridge and that was because you were asked to shut it off to avoid spot burning! LOL! Other than that, I don't remember seeing a camera which is just awesome. Great job!

Great job, Jared!! Impressive, as always!

Jared

Outstanding work!

Thanks

PaulG

JackM wrote:
Tim, would you allow us to chip in and buy you a new fishing hat?

Ha! - that's very kind of you Jack, but this hat is a keeper.

I only break it out for special occasions, like the WWI Jam. Now if we had special mini jam hats made up, I'd consider retiring my antique PAFF hat.

Jared,

Excellent work. You have once again captured the essence of this board by showing the camaraderie of it's members. I wish I could have attended because there really isn't a better group of people to fish with than the members of PaFF.

Also, I enjoyed hearing Taj Mahal sing his quintessential "Fishin' Blues"
:-D

peace-tony c.

Jack,

I was rooting through my footlocker of old fishing apparel and as luck would have it, I found this prototype of the first PAFF hat. I can't seem to remember why we didn't go with this model.... seemed like a good idea at the time.

I'll be wearing this from now on. If you've already taken up a collection to buy me a new hat, not to worry. Just send me the cash so I can replenish this one. ;-)

TimB wrote:
Jack,

I was rooting through my footlocker of old fishing apparel and as luck would have it, I found this prototype of the first PAFF hat. I can't seem to remember why we didn't go with this model.... seemed like a good idea at the time.

I'll be wearing this from now on. If you've already taken up a collection to buy me a new hat, not to worry. Just send me the cash so I can replenish this one. ;-)

How much to take that prototype off your hands, Tim???

saw only bits while it loaded...will be back tomorrow to watch this...looks great!

Back