Warm water/Juniata Jam August 26-28

Mt_flyfisher was correct. Josh was a great host. The weekend was teriffic. It was great group of guys. The only thing he got wrong was that the picture credits go to Hopback, not me.
Thanks all,
Ken

It was good having y'all. I'll put a picture of Brian up and see which version the mystery man likes better. Same pic, but different mystery man cover techniques..I think the looks good in purple, honestly.

Thanks for the picture! The mystery man did a great job at figuring out the river pretty quickly!! Our host Josh helped us all figure out what they were biting on. Crayfish patterns were the hot ticket.

Others were correct, Josh was an excellent host and an even better cook!! I don’t think “home waters” could have done a better job.

Glad to hear the float crew did well!!

Josh was a great host, no doubt. Thanks Josh. Beautiful property with great access to the River for either wading or floating. A great time had by all Jammers! I look forward to next year.

Josh, Thank you again for hosting the Warm Water Jam. My son John and I had a great time. It was nice meeting some of the anglers and sharing fishing stories Saturday evening. Also it was my pleasure sharing a seat in my boat with mt_ flyfisher we had a pretty good float and put a bunch smallies in the boat. Hope we all can do it again next year.

I hope Josh hosts again next year. I'd love to make it.

Back