True Life Fly Company!

M

maxima12

I believe, Port Allegheny Pa. Same place of Punk Knell, Knell's Sporting Goods and a heaven for Howie Guftofnson. Spelling not right.

Yeah, nothing right, in this world! Only memories! Good times and old friends!

Just like Gaines Poppers, best around and all of a sudden gone!

Sit back, relax, take the tour! A mind blow! Put that phone down--distinctive, bad vibrator! Your tour starts here with real, not a cement look for plaster in your eyes.

Look, what i talk about is way cooler than your tan and wavy hair!

Galeton, Coudersport, Roulette, Port Allegheny! Olean, The Library for a nice lunch and look around. But if you were a regular of the way it was------Cloud 9 park and Bradner's for a nice look!

Castle for a great sandwich. To be a good fisherman, a good man is required! I see many today as a fisherman, not really a good man!

Fast for publicity but slow for the friendship of the 4 leaf clover!

4 leaf, the leaves you meet, on that big tree of life. You may take away all, the house, the car, the plastic and wood! Memories of friends, well, how can you take that, which is not material, but spiritual! Shame on you, It is always easy to fish, think and remember, often forgotten!

Maxima12

See, i really do not let you get in. Why-------you were not there.

Time says----you must get your book! You know that story, you will carry the rest of your life.

Life, how cool is that, think you control. good luck!

My pal, said, "be back in a minute", couple days later!

Friend is gone! Forever!

Maxima12

Back