Tires are killing Coho…

Explain where I’m wrong.
Your comments don't even make any sense except the part about the green whackos and all that portrayed was your ignorance.

Reactions: Kms
Everything is worth my comment.

The poster said the TU article claims it effects brook BUT NOT brown trout. A thinking person surely understands that that is worth my comment.
A thinking and well read person would know that there are many chemical parameters, diseases and chemicals that affect specific species of salmonids different than others. For example brook trout and bull trout require colder water than some other species. Brook trout can tolerate lower ph levels than brown trout and rainbow trout. Whirling disease only impacts certain species, certain species of gill lice only impact certain species of trout. 6ppd has negative impacts on egg and fry survival moreso on some species of trout than others. I can go on...

A thinking and well read person would know that there are many chemical parameters, diseases and chemicals that affect specific species of salmonids different than others. For example brook trout and bull trout require colder water than some other species. Brook trout can tolerate lower ph levels than brown trout and rainbow trout. Whirling disease only impacts certain species, certain species of gill lice only impact certain species of trout. 6ppd has negative impacts on egg and fry survival moreso on some species of trout than others. I can go on...
Sorry, this thinking person ain’t seeing them die in my parts. Go on if you must.

Back