The Spotburning Thread

dkile wrote:

Now let's go back to discussing cougars and bigfoots sightings, which are tradition February conversations.

Alright, now I'm confused. Is this the spotburning (or antispotburning) thread or the hijacking thread?

Speaking of which, I spoke to a guy today who Claims the PA Game Commission stocked Mountain Lions in SGL 13 about 20 years ago!

True story.

Flyswatter, now that's what we're talkin' about! Thanks

dkile wrote:
You guys are killing me. (actually laughing right now)

Someone pickup the bloody mess of whatever that carcass is on the side of road and bury it for the love of God.

Not so fast Dave. There is still a little bit or marrow left.

Attachments

• horse carcass.JPG
    horse carcass.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 3
Bruno, I think this thread screams for a video of you with a rubber glove on your head.

Boyer

That was a spot burn.

link

Matt, did you guys just go to skype or something? Good on you for refining your job skills above and beyond the call of duty.

Bruno wrote:

YESS!!! That's the one! I was thinking about that video the other day, and for some reason I thought it was a rubber glove. Truly a classic! Thank you, sir!

Boyer

dkile wrote:
You guys are killing me. (actually laughing right now)

Someone pickup the bloody mess of whatever that carcass is on the side of road and bury it for the love of God.

We are not gonna change anyone's view at this point. Everyone reading this post please raise your right hand and repeat after me-
I am am comforted in knowing that I am undoubtedly correct...again.

And your are!

Now let's go back to discussing cougars and bigfoots sightings, which are tradition February conversations.
dkile,
I got the backhoe running and a big hole out here in North West Pa in the back of my property. So you just drop off the dead horse at my property and I will bury it this weekend after I get done with my Nursing clinicals. 🙂 Thanks, now then....lets all get to tying flies and getting ready for the spring season.
Maybe see ya on a stream in NW pa.
Greg

Love the Bigfoot call and man shed Bruno.

atleast we don't all have to waste gas anymore driving to kettle creek to find less than ideal conditions ...AMEN bury that horse, wait ...cut the meat off first :roll:

Ahhh dang phone

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

And the winner is.......

Hey, Can anyone give me the latitude and longitude of their favorite spot on the Little Lehigh, Saucon and Bushkill? Description of rock, tree and trail would be great!

🙂 Sorry, couldn't resist!

Seriously, as the nice weather approaches, I hope all on the site have a great year! If we are all healthy enough to get into a stream and wet our lines, we are blessed! I can think of so many I wish I could still do that with, but cannot. That's much more important!

Back