The Fly Fishing Show - Lancaster, PA

11:30 sounds good to me. then go back early evening with whoever wants to.
BTW, for those that don't know me, I'll be wearing a BMW motorcycle cap.

krayfish wrote:
Liverpool? Didn't that just get beat hr Man U last week? Put that in your pipe Jenny D
Yes we dominated those bloody scousers!

Looks like I'll make it to the show on sunday...anyone else gonna be there? I only skimmed the thread, but it sounded like more would be making the trip on sat.

by sunday I'm gonna try fishing the letort, big spring or one of them thar other famous streams!

I think I'm going to the show Sunday morning. Mainly to stock up my dry fly box. I would like to hit a near by stream with anyone willing to do so. I dont know the water in that area very well. So if someone has an idea of where to go and would like to go, iam game.

I'm planning on going to the show Saturday morning. I would be up for a beer by 11:30. Are you guys meeting up inside or perhaps before the show?

I figure if any of us run into each other at the show, that's cool, if not, anyone that wants to have a beer, head over to annie b's around 11:30 or so and we can meet up there.

Any body know if Collins Hackle will be making the show? This will determine what time I am showing up.

Biker- I have to work Sunday evening but I would be down with going over to bs or especially letort Sunday morning/noon. We should discuss this more Saturday!

Becker, he's not on the vendor list for the show.

Yea but Allen is not either, and they will be there. That's why I am wondering.

Anybody up for hitting a local stream Saturday afternoon for a couple hours?

Hopefully he will be there. Always one of the best, if not the best, vendors at the shows, in my opinion.

Any body know if Collins Hackle will be making the show? This will determine what time I am showing up.

Becker. Charlie's farm is 30 miles from my place in Pine City, NY. Whenever you need ****... give me a call. I go up there quite a bit. Offically, he only sells at shows. However, if your a "local" he will take care of you. I am a "local". He, he, he....

Something to consider if you're planning on making the show this weekend:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/close-call-for-dc-philly-nyc-w/61673#.Tz0vOOt6ZKE.facebook

good thing some of us will be safe and sound inside a bar when it hits!

ROFL! you're killing me biker!

Annie B's is a NWS approved storm shelter...or something like that

I will be tying at the show on Saturday and Sunday. If you are around please stop by and say hello (last name is Marino). If anyone wants to grab lunch or a drink after the show I would be up for that too. Hope to meet some of you there.
Mike.

Look forward to see those that can attend on Saturday. Hope to get in early and find safe harbor with Bikerfish if things get dicey weather wise!

running late, leaving the house now....dont drink all me beer!

Back