Steelhead swap

Vernille/micro chenille. They are the same thing, and that's what I use.

I also use it in single strands for sjws and for green weenies. It also makes slumpbuster bodies and stuff like that. It's useful stuff.

Gentlemen:

Accept my apologies on the delay in posting the flies and recipes on the pages I maintain for our swaps. I have been distracted by other duties and have not set aside the time required to complete it. Though it does not take a long time to arrange the page, it is a relatively brief monotonous chore that I have not been able to set my mind to accomplishing.

I am going to make a sincere effort to update the entire set of pages and indexes in the very near future-- as soon as I finish tying the flies David earned in the PAFF Fantasy Football Pool.

Finally. Everyone or someone check all the flies. Make sure the picture and recipe are joined with the right name of tier, etc. PM me any changes. As soon as this is confirmed, I'll integrate the flies into the master index:

PAFF 2009 Steelhead Fly Swap

Thanks a ton...they still look great...

Too bad all of mine are in a fishes face or at the bottom of a creek.

Yeah, steelheading is tough on the fly boxes. There are quite a few in the upper fly zone, either in fish or on rocks.

Back