Steelhead swap

beeber2 wrote:
How many sets of flies are you (we) waiting on Sniper???

right now I have 8 sets, including my own, so I'm waiting on 5 sets.

Putting mine in the mail today before work. You should see them by Friday I would think.

Turkey that is an awesome pic.

Sniper I sent mine in yesterday.

I'm a jerk. sorry for the delay. Mine hit the mail today and they will be there on Friday. I've been dealing with a really sick two year old and havent had time to get to the post. They are on their way, but you'll have to wait two days.

sniper did you get mine?

Mine show up?

dubthethorax wrote:
Mine show up?

no, not yet...I'll let you know when they do.

Dubthethorax, they have arrived. Still waiting on one set, but
i hope to get them out on Wednesday.

will be mailing tomorrow, still missing a set, but I'll hold onto addresses in case they show up...if not, I'll donate the spares will go to Project Healing Waters. PM or post when you receive them.

Thanks for the update.

Beeb

hey guys im really sorry for the delay, our basement flooded and destroyed all my tying gear and flies i had for the swap. i am horrible at remembering passwords and since my laptop got destroyed as well i just got into my email and retrieved my login info for the forum. i will not be tying any flies any time soon so i hope the ones you all tied for me will go to people who deserve them, sorry for the trouble guys.

thats terrible! so sorry to hear that, and no worries about the flies.

flies are on their way.

thetonyage,

Bummer. Please PM me your mail address and I will help you restock with some of the surplus I have.

beeb

Received, Thanks for hosting!

Received my flies today. Thanks for hosting. Also nice looking flies from everybody. Thanks.

I got a tin full of nice flies today!! Thanks to the host and all that sent flies in!!

JH

PS.. Whoever tied the bead-chain egg pattern, Thanks, I will be tinkering with that one.

I got mine and like them all, who did the psycho prince?

Huntin, I tied the psycho.

Back