Site Update and Changes

Dave
I checked threaded ,but it does not stay checked ,I have to check it everytime ?

Certain threads take me to the bottom, most to the top.

One thing I noticed that is different than before is once you post a reply the page reloads to the first post in the thread, not the most recent (your) post.

I also saw that the drop down thread jump tab was there for part of the day, but didn't work.

Mkern,

Any of these issues repeatable and do you have a link?

Thanks for the help.

Dave

dkile wrote:
Mkern,

Any of these issues repeatable and do you have a link?

Thanks for the help.

Dave

I have the "post on page 3, get thanked for contribution, then taken to the first page". Happens every time. Also just noticed that copy and pasting PAFF URL's in other threads seem to break up.

http://www.paflyfish.com/forums/Open-Forums/Gear-Talk/Line---Leader-Connection/3,17697,0,0,0,0,ASC.html

The comma breaks the HTML.

gfen wrote:
The comma breaks the HTML.

Noticed this little nugget at the bottom of new posts:

Following delimiters are valid for multiple tags:

I'd print them, but I'd just break stuff I think by trying to put them out. If its possible remove , from the delimiter options in your forum software. If its not possible, we should all be using the URL/link creation icon from the Message Editor anyways.

When I enter the last page of a thread, it goes to the last page, but says I am on the first page.

Search - Fixed
Advanced Search - Fixed
Jumpbox - Fixed
Quick Reply - Fixed
Post Issue (now returns you to post) - fixed
Profile Views - Fixed
Cancel Post Error - fixed
Private Message - working - was a feature - option to outbox works

Still in progress
View Mode- Working better, but not finished?
Main View - Working better, but not finished?
Thread Navigation Issue - #1 Issue - Fixed

Am I missing where the notification is that you have a new message in PM?

Ryguy,

In the "User Menu" in the upper right of the screen next to "Inbox" a number will appear in () to indicate the number of unread PMs in your inbox.

Major bug noted. I PMed it to you dkile since it's fairly important.

BTW. It's been a bit since I've been here, I like the new organization/look a lot!

Folks it looks like I have the Forum Navigation working better now. This was the issue of moving around multi page threads with posts and getting the wrong page details displayed.

Everything seems to be working fine now
The only complaint I have is my pms were deleted from a while back ,which I understand was a problem with soo many being stored ,but I think we should have had the opportunity to print them or save them some where else before they were deleted

Good job Dave. Now you can get back to your real job. ha

Back