Scientific Anglers Waterproof Boxes - Where to buy inserts?

greenlander

greenlander

I have one of the boxes seen here:

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Scientific_Anglers/Fly-Fishing/Products/FlyBoxes/Waterproof/

and really like it. I want to pick up one more, and then buy a few inserts to interchange (part of the point of the design of these boxes -- interchangeable, replaceable inserts) ...

Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere online that sells the inserts alone ... only the full box.

Does anyone know where you can buy the inserts for these boxes?

Thanks in advance.

Try bobmarriotts.com, I think that they have them. I think that they sell more fly fishing gear than any other fly shop. They are located in California. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they charge alot for shipping.

TYoung

TYoung wrote:
Try bobmarriotts.com, I think that they have them.

unfortunately, unless I'm missing them on there .. they also only sell the complete boxes...

I'm finding this very odd that I can't seem to find these anywhere. :)

Sorry, Bob Marriott's doesn't have them, but Madison River Fly Company Does.

Link

Thanks Ty for searching around for me. Thought we had it with the latest one .. unfortunately, looks like they only have the System X inserts, which is for their older model boxes.

The new inserts have slits in the foam, where the old ones do not (and as a result the foam rips up pretty quick).

The inserts for the new boxes remain elusive ... but I'm still hunting them down. :)

gander mountain has them if u have one nearby

Back