Redington or Simms?

I think I am finally going to break down and spend some money on a pair. Mine started leaking this weekend.

CSolt,
I have a new pair of redington sonic pros, look up rei they have cpx redingtons on sale im gettin a second pair of these,my first pair of redington barrierflex lasted 14 years and still work started gettin pinholes.
I was gonna get a Pair of Simms G4's but i saved a bit of cash and got a pair of the zip models,BTW the zipper really is water proof i had em out a week ago and crosed a pool up to my lower chest, end of the day..all dry, also the creek i fished was 58 degrees during midday, i would have felt it right away if they leaked.
Pm me if you want details.
Tight Wraps & Tight Lines
Rick Wallace

Simms at 50% off are good. Love the fit. Still leak. What ya gonna do?

How do you get 50% off?

Got a pair of headwater wading pants about a month ago. By far the best waders I have ever owned! I'm good at destroying gear, so let's see how well they are made. If there waders are like thier boots, since I have put about a year of fishing on them since may, they should be amazing.

csoult wrote:
How do you get 50% off?

I've done it by being cheap and waiting eons for the right deal. It usually involves buying them gently used.

This is how I acquire most of my gear. I rarely pay full price for anything.

Back