Quill Gordon Summit Roll Call and Food Prep!

Hey Sir Squatch,

Sent you a PM, not sure if you got it. Basically, if I can go will be a last minute chance. So, if you can send the directions quick copy and paste, would be appreciated. If not, not a problem. Thanks for the invite.

hmmm, what rods to bring???? :-D

7'6" Fenwick FF75. 6'6" 5wt Eagle Claw Featherlight. I'm ready. I'll kick the Pine's arse w/ that little Fenwick!

I don't have a rod under 8'6''. I think I'm going to have fun in the brush...

I don't have a rod over 8'6", so if we do hit big water I'll be havin' fun!

You can use one of my shorter rods if you want...but the glass will probably drive you insane.

Quite the contrary. I learned how to fly fish throwing 1950's deer hair poppers with 1950's glass.

Squatch, I have a rod you can borrow if we fish pine.

Like wise. I'll have a 9' 4wt, 8'6'' 6wt, and a 9' 8wt. Anyone is free to use which ever one's I'm not.

Last year I used the Fenwick on Pine w/ no problems! I actually do have a 9' rod I'll be bringing. Never used it before. It's graphite, unmarked blank, it was made by a coworker's elderly father back in the late 70s, so its like a first generation graphite blank. That thing wiggles right down to the cork!

Agreed. The temperatures are going to be spot on, partly cloudy, perfect. This is making sitting at a desk very difficult.

You have to leave early on Sunday, correct?

csoult wrote:
Squatch, I have a rod you can borrow if we fish pine.

THE Pine...not just Pine. C'mon man.

Yeah unfortunately I found out I'm needed back in Lancaster at 2pm on Sunday. After the "meal" on Saturday night, we can get a jump on cleaning the cabin by cleaning up the stove and emptying the grease trap. That's a big step. Other than that, its an issue of packing your stuff, doing dishes, draining the water lines, and taking out the ash from the wood stove. Pretty easy.

50 minutes until lift off..........:)

packed and pulling out soon, gonna fish somewhere between here and there, see you folks soon!

I’m packing.
Biker promised coffee, lets see…
Sandfly will be showing his secret spots…I’m not, :-D

Attachments

• This Guy Needs a BEER.jpg
    This Guy Needs a BEER.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 3
Back