Philly Area Guys Night Out

Well the 14th has suddenly become a no go for me. My son has asked me to take him to a basketball game and my fatherly duty must come first. I can either re-schedule or you guys are certainly welcome to meet without me and I'll catch the next one. Let me know what the preference is and if it is to re-schedule, I'll set something up another weekend, possibly the 21st.

Hoops Playdate w/son is pivotal, fox. I'm still game for this weekend either way. Maybe will bring a basketball and drink with it in fox's honor...

I might still might make it. Will no closer to the weekend.

Tonight between 5 & 6pm, right? I'll be in there then, with the basketball signed by a few PAFF members @ this week's VFTU fundraiser (just for u, fox).

Well, did the event go off? How many guys showed up?

Think i was it, fox. On the upside, the clams with cheriso were divine.

LOL, well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! Let's get together soon for some additional barley and hops!

Hey I just caught this thread for the first time...
I work in near Philly so this could work out.

Any plans on a reschedule?

Phil, I had to cancel at the last minute and only McFinn showed up. I'm game if we can get enough interest. Maybe we need to make it a fishing afternoon followed by adult beverage critque session immediately following. I think McFinn even still has the signed basketball. That story can be told at the after fishing festivities. :-D

I'd be interested in rescheduling. I would have been interested in the initial event, but I just discovered this forum. i overlooked it because it was in the announcements section and i usually don't bother with things like announcements or instructions until i screw up.

Derek (aka Mc Finn), you up for a reschedule?

I really think we should go for a fishing/evening wet down! Streams and Adult beverage establishment suggestions are welcome.

Hi guys, I couldn't make the original date my self but I'd be interested in trying again. Combined with a visit to a stream sounds great.

I'd be up for that...fishing, then maybe break in the New Iron Hill in Chestnut Hill? That'd be midway between home for most of us and some good fishing out on [STREAM NAME OMITTED TO AVOID SPOT BURNING] or along the [STREAM NAME OMITTED TO AVOID SPOT BURNING].

Who started this thread anyway George?

I'm down. Whenever works for me. Fox, you running point again on this one? If so, you'll take the b-ball home w/you this go-round - just in time for march madness.

Okay, I'm going to start a new thread so look for it.

Back