Philly Area Guys Night Out

Okay, time to get serious. I'm proposing Saturday, January 14th for the night out. It is mid January and there should be an NFL game or two on. The Eagles will most likely not be playing in those games but I'm sure the beer will still go down well and about 30 days until pitchers and catchers report! SIGN JIMMY!

14th sounds solid. I'm in.

14th sounds solid. I'm in.

So solid, you said it twice! :)

14th is good. It's after my wife birthday and before my youngest sons.

Charlie

SBecker wrote:
"So solid, you said it twice!"

yup. totally donked that one uploading from my phone.
those dinky keys are cute, but sssooo sssensssitive.

By my quick count (and let's face it that ain't my strong suit which is good when I add up the amount of fish I got) only about 3 or 4 guys have said the 14th works for them. I'd like to get some feedback so that we can set a final date and see how many show up. Those interested, let me know if the 14th works. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Foxgap, 14th = good... I am (still) in for a classy Capone's nite out. Lookin' forward to having a nice cup of tea and perchance a lovely wedge of cake. Oh, and also booze.

Not sure. Only a handful of guys have posted if the 14th is good or not. I'll send out an update end of this week. I hope to get some guys. I'll be out fishign that day, weather permitting so I'm good to go.

14th is no good for me.

I'm still good with the 14th.

Charlie

We had quite a bit of interest when first posted but that interest seems to have dwindled. I think maybe 5 guys have said the 14th works for them. Of the guys who are interested in the 14th, what area do most of you live in? I live in NE Philly as I know boj does too. No sense in going out to KofP if most guys who want to meet are closer to Philly. Let me know because I'm still up to meet anyone interested for a few beverages. Like I said there will be a football game or two, but if you are only interested in the Eagles, wait until next year. BTW, I am one who stands in favor of having Andy back.

sorry i forgot to check back here for a while. i can't make the 14th either. but fox, shoot me a pm if you do something similar or wanna fish sometime. i'm near center city and can usually get around town pretty easily.

fox - West Chester here, but I'm very mobile, so don't decide on location on my behalf.

tl
les

I am still interested, bit would be coming from LV.

Okay, let's do it then. I know certain guys cannot make it on the 14th but we have to choose some date so we will go with the 14th at Capones. If guys enjoy it, we can always setup another one. Let's do it between 5 and 6? Since some of us don't know each other, try to wear something fishing related so we can tell you belong with us. I will have on a TU basebell cap. I am fishing that day weather permitting so I'll just make sure I end up somewhere in the general area to get there between 5 and 6. If next weekend is anything like this one is forecast to be, I'm sure we will all be fishing. I think I'll try my beloved Saucon tomorrow and see if I can't get my recent jinx there pushed away. Tight lines and hope to see a bunch of you on the 14th.

afishinado wrote:
The 14th at Capones works for me in the evening.

Hopefully I see you on the 12th at Brew Pub Night.

Back