Philly Area Guys Night Out

Aw shucks...

Their list changes pretty often. They only deal in sixtels for the craft brews. If jdaddy makes it, I'd trust his opinion. He knows good beer.

csoult, you're welcome to pitch that northface tent in my back yard if you like. i'll make sure to run the hose out back for a day or two to give you that Folly's feeling underfoot. (i kid.)
My place is tiny, but open to any weekend-crashers. bring a sleeping back j.i.c.

Oh, and ditto on the capone's beer list. It's voluminous. As is their bottle shop out back. HUNDREDS of beers. I'll grab a care package outta there whenever i need beers with corks and pictures of monks on the label. Even saw an ancient "Old Frothingslosch" can on display in there once.

Sound like a fun way to meet other PAFF members, I'm in.

Charlie

The Capones near Norristown, right?

I work like 10-15 min from there. I'm in as long as it's before the baby arrives.

This sounds like a good idea, count me in. Im not sure what place your talking about but I'll find it.

jay348 wrote:
this sounds cool...count me in as well.

Are you legal yet Joe :lol:

I'm game

Fredrick wrote:
jay348 wrote:
this sounds cool...count me in as well.

Are you legal yet Joe :lol:

I'm game

haha yup no worries.

as long as the busy season at work doesn't pick up too early, i should be good to go.

Well that is a relief don't want to be housed at work .

Sounds like a winner. But just guyz? Or is 'guy' unisex?

Capone's is near 2 mighty fine cigar/pipe shops too.

tl
les

Les, you bringing the "talent"?

Has there been a date set yet? I want to be sure to block this time off.

Nice. SBecker is already tryin' to get his wolfpack on, quote-wise. I know no dates have been bandied about yet, so lemme please vote for anytime after jan.7.

I'm going to try and make this if my wife will let me out of the house. :)

I was contemplating a Friday or Saturday date between mid Jan to mid Feb. If anyone has preferred dates or dates to stay away from shout em out.

I'd be game for a meetup with a few of y'all at capones between Christmas and new years, if anyone can swing it.

Hey, now that has potential too. I'm in.

Back