Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boots by Danner with Aluminum Bar Size 10

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

These are arguably the best wading boots ever made, and according to Patagonia could be the last pair you’d ever have to buy.

I bought these size 10 wading boots several months ago for $549.00 and wore them one time fishing at Penns Creek. I normally wear wading boots that are one size bigger than my shoe size, which is what I did when I bought these boots. I should probably have gotten them one size smaller. If you wear size 10 shoes, these should fit you well. If you wear size 9 shoes, and want to wear 2 pair of socks they should also work for you.

Here is what Patagonia says about these wading boots on their website:

“Providing heavy-duty support and protection for the most demanding wading, the Foot Tractor is the most durable, highest-performing wading boot possible; with Vibram® Idrogrip and aluminum bar sole. Co-developed with Danner and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, with imported parts.

Features
Durable, waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline-solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary
Tough, 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; closed speed hooks provide quick tightening, support the ankle, help lock the heel in place and won’t snag on debris or fly line; top single hook for easy on/off. Hardware is nylon-coated for corrosion resistance
Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
Aluminum bars are hard enough to cut through slime and soft enough to conform to rock surfaces, providing superior traction on almost any surface other than sheet ice, slate or shale; Vibram® Idrogrip sole compound specially developed for maximum grip on wet surfaces
2,461 g (86.8 oz)”

These boots have been used, as I said for 1 day, but other than minor signs of use they are in excellent condition, and ready to give you a lifetime of use. They also come with the original factory box, a new complete set of replacement aluminum bars, and a new pair of replacement shoe laces. I will sell these to you for $300.00 cash picked up in the Lancaster area, or add more to cover actual shipping and PayPal fees if needed.

Please email me a flyfisher_17557@yahoo.com with any questions or to arrange purchase. I can also send you pictures of these boots if you’d like.

Thanks, John

These boots have been sold. Thanks.

John

I made the same mistake when I bought my Foot Tractors. 2 pairs of socks for me.

I bought the older style foot tractors on clearance last winter.
And ordered them one size larger than my reg shoe size - which I always do with wading boots.

Even those were somewhat larger than most other boots I've bought.
I just added another insole to take up the slack. And they're fine for now.

And wading boots always shrink a bit for me after the first years use

Back