Official PAFF 2008 Fly swap

As of now, I'll do a yellow parachute emerger.

In the past we have always provided a set of flies for dkile, our host for the PaFlyFish.com. Perhaps he has been accounted for in the 16, if not I am in favor of providing a set of flies for our host.

With all the talk of Picket Pinns on another thread I think I will tie this for the swap unless there is another streamer type pattern that someone would rather have tied. Let me know.

not sure what i am going to tie yet. i guess ill wait and see what everyone else is tying.

Dave Kile is the 16th fly

Flies are on their way..........mailed Monday afternoon.......

beadhead2 I got the flies tonight.....awesome! Do you spend any time in Mainstream Outfitters?

Am I late for the swap? If not I'll tie the sulphur spinner.

I just realized that a Picket Pinn was tied in the 2007 swap. I am going to change mine to Renegade.

Yes Matt ,I do spend some time at Mainstream
Every 3rd Thursday of the month some of us members of Bucks Co TU get together and tie flys at Mainstream
We start at 6pm till 8pm anybody is welcome to attend

henry brings the coofee and donuts too...from what im told

sandfly wrote:
henry brings the coofee and donuts too...from what im told

Make mine powdered with jelly filling. Oh and bring decaff, I'll be tying small midges.

I was talking with Andy and he told me about the 3rd thursday. I will be there on the 17th this month. Who brings the beer and jerky? :-D

We have had another request to join the swap. Does anyone care if one more is added? That would be 17 flies with one going to DK and the other JackM.

Here is the final list, not including Brown Trout

Flydog - March Brown Deerhair emerger
Mediclimber - Beadhead Midge Nymph
tomgamber - March Brown Dry
PennsCreek - BWO dry
MattM
Philly - Snowshoe Emerger
Bruno
shipnfish2006 - Sulfur Emerger
Jay L - Yellow Parachute Emerger
beadhead2 - Woven Golden Stonefly
sandfly - Pine Creek Special
flyflinger - Baetis nymphs
djmeyers - Renegade
2bonthewater - beadtail caddis nymph
Redrockgrizzly

I can't decide between a Sulphur Comparadun 14 or a Leadwing Coachman. Any preferences to help me decide

MattM wrote:
We have had another request to join the swap. Does anyone care if one more is added?

Brown_Trout can have my spot. I'm pressing for time to be able to do stuff on the weekends and it would probably be best if I just didn't do it. I'll get back in next year hopefully.

I have surgery next week....won't be able to tie flies for quite awhile.........

Matt
Did I send you enough flys to fill the swap ,or do I need to send more ?
beadhead2

PS.
Lois brings the food !

2bonthewater- I received your flies last night and they are great. Good luck in surgery!

beadhead2 you sent plenty, I will have some extras.

shipnfish has stepped down due to time constraints so Brown Trout will take his place

and...does anyone have a preference between a sulphur comparadun and a leadwing coachman?

Back