New Sage Rod

I don't know about you guys, but I think the combining of the proprietary resin to carbon fibre with Sage's advanced modulus positioning system will be enough to convert Frank Nale to fly fishing. I've always wanted a rod that knows where I want to cast and does it for me.

Someone who has had a go with one of these told me it allows the caster to heal the sick, wake the dead, and drive little girls right out of their head. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Hardy Zenith.

I understand it was a Navy SEAL armed with THE ONE who actually took down OBL. Size 14 bead head pheasant tail from 40' through the eye.

I heard sage said when using the one no need to use waders because when fishing with the one you will walk on water :lol:

Kray: Yea he does, I've purchased some things from him as well off of his ebay store and he always told me if I'm not happy with it to let him know and he'll take care of it. Good guy.

I spoke with a guy a couple of weeks ago that said he found a 9'-4wt Sage Z-Axis rod in Cabela's bargain cave in Hamburg for $200. I still have a hard time believing that . . . That is probably the lie he told his wife and maybe thought I knew her. Who knows.

krayfish wrote:
Wayne at Anglers Habitat in Idaho is the man. I got a TCX built, fished it for 3 months, told him it wasn't practical for where I fished. I sent the rod back and he gave me a 100% refund in shop credit! How can you beat that? He moves a ton of stuff on ebay.

Wayne is solid.

CLSports, I saw a Z-Axis in the bargain cave last year for $300. I don't think its that unlikely.

I casted the one yesterday :-D

Fredrick wrote:
I casted the one yesterday :-D

And you didn't call me? What's up with that? :roll:

You cast it...... and........

bc27affc.jpg

How was it? Fast, Med, Awesome, Progressive, lightweight, etc...

I guess he's taking the secret to the grave. If you want to know how it was.... you'll have to go find one and cast it.

krayfish wrote:
I guess he's taking the secret to the grave. If you want to know how it was.... you'll have to go find one and cast it.

I just hope he didn't capsize the SS Tweed.

People, people! Frederick is a man of action! He doesn't have time for words!

They only come in a 13.5', 3 weight model. No use to me. I'll have to wait for the "two" to come out.

I hope they follow the orvis model and offer a less obscenely priced model with the same performance, as is the case with helios v hydros. I think orvis has proven that there are plenty of people out there that will pay the markup to get the "top of the line" regardless of cheaper alternatives that perform just as well.

They can call it "THE ONE-B"

Back