Musky Demo

TD55

TD55

Any of you guys interested in musky and living in the SE Paco and I will be doing a musky demo at the Sporting Gentlemen shop. Will be doing a presentation on the set up and how to fish for predators and then will be tying for a few hours. It is Saturday February 15th.

I would be interested, what time would it start?

Sat, Feb 15: CABIN FEVER DAY - Theme: "Predator Fly Fishing" 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

11 AM: Presentation w/ Todd Deluccia & Corey Siple -

"Predator Fly Fishing: How to Gear Up & What to Look For"

12:30 - 3:30 PM: Fly Tying Demos w/ Todd Deluccia - "Tying Flies for Musky & Pike"

1 PM: Presentation w/ Doug Bear, Orvis Rep - "Weighted Flies & Weighted Lines"

3 PM: Presentation from PA Fish Commission - "Pike & Musky Populations in PA"

Definitely interested. Will try to get off work.

Took Off. See you guys there.

Sounds great! I'll be there.

I'll be there. A Muskie on the fly is my goal for 2014. Thanks for the heads up.

You know Im already gonna be there!! Cant wait!!

Wish i could make this one fellas but the work schedule has got me on lockdown. Another time for sure!

Is this still going on as planned? Id be coming from the Harrisburg area and want to make sure it's still a go.

Everyone the demo is still on. Hope to see you all there.

wish I wasn't on the other side of the state

Many thanks are due to Todd and Cory for participating in the "Musky Demo" today at The Sporting Gentleman in Media. They know their stuff and had no hesitation in sharing with the folks who came to see them. It was a lot of fun watching their presentation, watching them tie some outstanding musky flies and hearing their stories. Doug Bear did a great job telling us about new Orvis products that should aid us in our musky adventures. The only downside was the weather. I really wanted to hear what the guys from the PA Fish Commission had to say but alas, I'm from up north and my wife called and told me that the roads at home were turning nasty. So I left early.
But again, many thanks to Todd, Cory, Doug and especially to the good folks at The Sporting Gentleman. If you didn't go you really missed a good one.

I had a great time. It's fun and keeps
Things fresh talking with guys and hovering them a look life outside the "troutsentric" box. Thanks The Sporting Gentleman, Doug Bear & to everyone that came out to participate in the demo.

Thanks a lot guys. I learned a good bit. Only wish I could have stayed for the whole thing. I would have liked to see you tie some more flies.

No problem guys. It was a great event. Glad to see you guys make it.

Was nice meeting you guys. Thanks.

Anyone take any pics so I can live vicariously thru not being there

Yeah it was a good time thanks guys

pro4mance there are some pics on my blog.

Back