Keystone is pure magic..tell em Maxi

You know, it is all about the fun, the excitement, the lure and the lore.

I could sit here, "Empty" and try to fill your tank. Or grab that "Nozzle" and spray the fuel everywhere!

Fuel your tank with Pa., a quick fill up, that will last a "Lifetime". Fuel other states and start walking!

I actually, normal, until we talk fishing. Fishing, "I have lived my life, twice because fishing is the "Root all" of the long stemmed beautiful flower.

I smell it, i see it, along every stream, i have walked!

Remember, people. Fishing is the "Handle", that fits all hands.

Tool of spirit and a tool you can use everyday.

Now, how about some of you that look on, join up, make the Pa. tool, harder than ever. A tool of a lifetime. Shined, bold, unbreakable!

Maxima12 wants to be part of that tool, the one that does not rust or is lost.

Buy a license, if you go, good, if not, you have helped all, in the tool of life! Are we not tools from start to finish! Wait, a little more!

"I TOOL BELIVEVE IN PA, NOW AND FOREVER!"

Maxima12 Get some, you will be glad you did!

Can confirm to jdaddy, did just go out and visit Jay. Good times.
And the fishing was good also.

maxima12 wrote:
You know, it is all about the fun, the excrement....

Jeff nice to have you back. Things have changed.

I would agree with the OP's statement. Even when the trout fishing slows down (like now), there are still plenty of angling opportunities in the state. Visit those states where the only game in town is warmwater fishing (or bathwater fishing) and you'll quickly learn to appreciate PeeYay. It really ain't so bad here...

Thank you, good guys, Let's "LIVE IT PA. TO DEATH'.

I am lucky, i get a chance to know fly fishermen around the world!

One thing common, "if i ever get to Pa., I will track you down and we will go fishing".

I look forward to the days of fishing with a new friend! Don't you?

I am not fancy, a burger, hot dog, cold one-------Streamside! Surf and turf, if you catch one!

Maxima12

Mr. Max,

Thank you for the “just get out there” spirit! Took the family camping this weekend in Tuscarora State Forest. Explored the valleys, added 7 more species to my 7 year olds “life list”. Had a 3” toad strangler torrential rain last night. But guess what? All loved it! Even with 1” sheet wash flood roaring through camp!

Enjoy the great public lands we have in this Commonwealth!

Pure Magic! Yes it is! Keystone State, I have a couple more to bring to you, Soon! A fun camp a couple nights of enjoyment!

Big breakfast, smooth talk, best wishes and "Get in the car, let's go"!

Fishing, fishing and more fishing! Back, cabin, and start all over again, next day! Fishing, more fishing and back at cabin for a smooth surprise.

Nice dinner, lot 's of drinks, cookout, fast talk, huge laughs, fowl language and a brotherhood handshake! You know, the one that means, see you again!

Get some, take some, taste some, live some, give some and be some!

Pa. Beautiful! Yeah! You need some!

Maxima12

I’m in! Tulpehocken! Finest tail water in the east! Just ask Charlie! You say carp, I say golden bones! From the Mon to the Schuylkill. PA does have it all!

Six o'clock, T.V. hour, don't get caught in foreign tower
Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn
Lock him in uniform, book burning, bloodletting
Every motive escalate, automotive incinerate
Light a candle, light a motive, step down, step down
Watch your heel crush, crush, uh oh
This means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear
A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline

O k, Time for a fly fisherman's prayer. "Dear Lord, guide my fellow brothers, to the true light of happiness. Let them share, "THIS DAY and EVERYDAY, with the guided spirit of your, "Holy Hand".

Let the hands that seek fishing pleasure find it and let those hands take a hand and bring forth, many a lost soul to the bounty of Pa. and all it gives.

With all, that is "HOLY", i simple minded ask, "Rock On Brother", to a better future! Pa. Outdoors! Take a walk, take a hike, take a friend!

Maxima12
Maxima12

Back