its been a while, but i m back, just saying hello.

DJBerg

Well last year I sadly did not fish once, other than throwing a spinner off the break wall at the apartment complex I was managing. Well no more apartment management for me, I've gone into business for myself, delivering sheds and other Amish based hauling.

So no longer being tied to western NY, we bought a house in the titusville area!!! Back to living in the country, and right in the middle of some good fishing. That's right in my back yard. Moving down this weekend, and chomping at the bit to get my pa liesence again, come on wild brooks and browns!!!!

Welcome back.

Finally getting settled in, well sort of ya know for a full renovation house that we bought lol. But with things being blown out for the most part, went to see what was happening on a local class a, with a 3wt switch rod I was gonna give euro nymphing a whirl. Not much luck on the catching of things other than the rod tip and vegetation.

Threw on the ol pcray go to fly, white wulff and bam, first trout of my pa residency, wohoo! But while I was checking out the little bit of the stream I saw, man that poor thing for a class a was a freakin industrial waist land. So now I'm looking into finding the local t.u. chapter, and gonna see about maybe a diy clean up, of the little bit of that water that is accessible.

I did my share of shed hauling during summers in college. Good luck with the Amish.

Thanks, yeah its gonna be a bit more than sheds, kitchen cabinets, real hard wood doors that are not an arm an a leg or cheap pine vaniered with some thing nice. I donno, iit should be lucrative for a while anyways.

The Amish like a man with a motor, I guess.

Yeah thier horses get cranky doing deliveries to Pittsburgh or rochester, just a bit too far for thier liking.

Back