I can finally get photos off my phone!

jayL

jayL

Some of my favorites:

I don't know how I'll feel about it when I'm older, but I like it now...

I guess this makes me a fly fishing lifer.

2904983140091722017S200x200Q85.jpg

A big leopard spotted brown...

2832213480091722017S200x200Q85.jpg

Wild? I think so.

2671569170091722017S200x200Q85.jpg

Perhaps I'll finally contribute to the photo section in the coming weeks.

How did you do that? I lost my camera to Valley Creek several months ago, and have been recently taking some pics with my phone. I would like to get them to my PC but I don't know how.

It all depends on what type of phone.

Mine has a slot for MicroSD cards, so I got one of them. I was given the option to transfer the pictures to the card, and then used the included SD adapter plus a SD card reader on my PC.

You can get MicroSD very very cheap on amazon.

With most of the camera phones you can send them to your email address. Don't have one but my friend sends me pics from his phone and you don't have to buy the card.

Nice Tat.
What is it a March Brown??
Look at the upside, when chicks ask you why you got a bug on your arm you can slip in all kind of innappropriate inuendos as you explain the difference between Imago and Sub Imago...

Matt might be right...

I did have other reasons for buying the card as well, since my phone works as an mp3 player. If I just wanted it for pictures, I might find a cheaper alternative such as that one.

Ryan,
I was just going for a general mayfly sketch, but march brown looks about right. It's still dark and reddish since it's new so I'll hold off on the ID until it heals. And last time I used mayfly knowledge to get girls, it failed miserably but I'll keep trying.

jayL wrote:
... And last time I used mayfly knowledge to get girls, it failed miserably but I'll keep trying.
LOL! Now THAT's funny! Look at it this way, Jay: you can weed out the girls who aren't compatible with you and find the ones who share the same values.

And that's not a March Brown, it's a Quill Gordon!

Dude:

If your phone has bluetooth and your computer has bluetooth you can send the photos to either device.

I hate it when people say something then don't offer directions:

Sorry

http://www.bluetomorrow.com/content/section/292/411

Back