Help with McMichael conditions

Opie610

Opie610

Can anyone help me find a way to tell if the McMichael creel in Monroe County will be fishable this weekend? I checked the Broadhead Creek and it seems high, but not sure if i can relate this to the McMichael.

If we do not get any rain it will be fishable. I live near the headwaters and right now it is in good shape.

I'd say all Pocono streams are in great condition currently. I've been out 3 of last 4 days. The flows are high for fall but in good shape.

The leaf hatch is starting but it hasn't been that bad. Heading out again this afternoon and I'm guessing it will be bad bc it's windy today.

WRT to McMichael's, it should be prime. I have less luck with low/slow flows on that creek. Would love to hear a report. For some reason, I only fish it in spring and then forget about it.

The flows on McMichaels are good right now. I looked at it on Monday and it was high and clear. Very fishable. I would guess its back to its normal level by now.

Thanks for the help fellas. i will post a report hopefully Saturday evening.

Turns out i didn't go to the Mcmichael anyway. I fished the Broadhead, it was a little high but not too bad. However i only caught 1 fish and lost another. The area i fished was fairly open (no trees) so when the wind picked up and it was game over for me.

Back