Found at Gunpowder

C

Clarmy

My friend and I found a fly rod and vest at the Gunpowder on the 4th. If you know somebody whose looking for their equipment you can PM me.

That doesn't sound too promising for the angler involved, hopefully, he/she is OK. :-o

yeah you gotta be in pretty rough shape to leave your fly rod AND vest. i know mine are like my children.

No to accuse anyone of anything, but the whole thing reminds me of a time I was on Clarks...

I was taking a break, sitting on the bank at this one run. And here come these two guys wading straight up the center of the stream giggling like a couple girls. They were all duded up in the latest gear, but neither one was tossing so much as a cast. As they passed, I saw that they were sharing the same cigarette.

im just bumping this up, but i doubt it will get any takes. yeah, i hope this fisherman was okay! pad, sharing a cigerette?! ;-)

Clarmy,

You may want to contact the Backwater Angler | 410-329-6821 | info@backwaterangler.com they may have had the owner contact them.

just a thought.

maurice

My buddy lives in MD near Backwater. He already called there to inform them.

"The Back Water Angler" would be the place to call, ask for Theo...Senior's often haunt the waters of the Big Gunpowder... A quick rumbling storm could induce a moment such as this...

I lost a vest and rod in PA, I wonder if it's the same one? Rod was custom built and had my name on it which was probably scratched off cause it was stolen practically from under my nose. I guess it would be 3 or 4 years ago. I've never fished the Gunpower so it's unlikely to be my rod but strange things happen. If that descirption is close pm me.

Back