FFing With Your Hood Up And Hat On (When It’s Not Raining)

They teach you to dress like a dumbazz in college! That was the 1st time I ever saw anyone dressed in a beanie, winter jacket,......and shorts??!! Higher education = complete disintegration of common sense.
Which class would that be?

Probably not Calculus class.

I love flip flops. Ya'll are NUTS!

Actually, I used to wet wade the Juniata in flip flops all of the time. A few leeches on the feet and some busted up toes finally made me switch it up.

If I go to Walmart which is only on rare occasions, I go early in the morning. That’s usually before the clown shows begin.

You're shopping at the wrong Walmart...

At my local stores the clown shows, plumber's butt competition, purple hair, PJ fashion frolic and largest area occupied by a tattoo exhibition goes on all day and night...

...and it's like the runway on Oscar night when they predict snow... ;)

You're shopping at the wrong Walmart...

At my local stores the clown shows, plumber's butt competition, purple hair, PJ fashion frolic and largest area occupied by a tattoo exhibition goes on all day and night...

...and it's like the runway on Oscar night when they predict snow... ;)
I'm thinking one of the stores you might be referring to is the Springfield store? If so, the times I've been there, it was a chit show. A real class act. :)

oh wow. didn't know it was a thing
I don’t think it started with flat-brimmers though. A friend was imitating the tucked ears beneath the ball cap crowd in the early 2000’s and the specific individuals were not likely wearing flat brimmed ball caps.

I must be hungry. I read Baklava!

Lady I used to work with would make insane baklava for holiday parties and pot lucks. She had to enforce a 2 piece per person limit, because people would literally take the whole tray back to their desks.

I was her boss, so I got my own personal stash. My all time favorite dessert.

Edit: Tied with Perry’s ice cream.

I'm thinking one of the stores you might be referring to is the Springfield store? If so, the times I've been there, it was a chit show. A real class act. :)

Springfield, Eddystone, Lancaster, Temple, Trexlertown, Tamaqua, Shenandoah, Taylor, Whitehall, Phillipsburg, NJ, ST. Clair, Tilden Twp, Coal Twp, Tamaqua, Easton, Bethlehem...

Take your pick and put your PJ's on... ;)

Springfield, Eddystone, Lancaster, Temple, Trexlertown, Tamaqua, Shenandoah, Taylor, Whitehall, Phillipsburg, NJ, ST. Clair, Tilden Twp, Coal Twp, Tamaqua, Easton, Bethlehem...

Take your pick and put your PJ's on... ;)
Dear Bamboozle,

You've obviously never been to the Wal-Mart on Grayson Rd in Harrisburg on a Saturday night around 11:00 PM or so.

If you had been, you would wonder why aircraft, warships, and body armor aren't made out of Spandex given its extraordinary ability to keep things contained. Spandex is without question the toughest material on Earth. ;)

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Last edited:
Lady I used to work with would make insane baklava for holiday parties and pot lucks. She had to enforce a 2 piece per person limit, because people would literally take the whole tray back to their desks.

I was her boss, so I got my own personal stash. My all time favorite dessert.

Edit: Tied with Perry’s ice cream.

Thank you, I'll be reporting this to HR

• Haha
Reactions: CRB
Dear Bamboozle,

You've obviously never been to the Wal-Mart on Grayson Rd in Harrisburg on a Saturday night around 11:00 PM or so.

If you had been, you would wonder why aircraft, warships, and body armor aren't made out of Spandex given its extraordinary ability to keep things contained. Spandex is without question the toughest material on Earth. ;)

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)
Saturday night’s at Walmart are also when they hold the “Ugliest tattoo contests” 😳

Back