Enough Rain?

We'll take it, but I'm in the it coulda been better camp. The radar was much more impressive when the system was near the PA/OH border but fell apart and lost a good bit of its rain coverage as it tracked east. As said, better than nothing and some spots locally got it pretty good. Small creeks by my office (eastern Harrisburg suburbs) were to their banks and chocolate milk when I was out at lunch. I think it'll be a pretty quick fall though, and not a ton in terms of precip in the extended forecast for the next week. We'll see.

At least we haven't had to complain about streams being blown out. :-o

BTW we got nothing (near Coatesville) but wind and an insignificant shower when the first wave went trough despite the hysteria on the local news stations. Fingers crossed for something.....

Looks like February has under performed in the area of SE Pa as it pertains to rainfall. About 1.6 inches of rain for the whole month. that's about an inch below average for the month and no melting snow to recharge the groundwater.

Looks like February has under performed in the area of SE Pa as it pertains to rainfall. About 1.6 inches of rain for the whole month. that's about an inch below average for the month and no melting snow to recharge the groundwater.

Back