Delaware Valley Fly Tying Round Up - March 10

JerryCoviello

JerryCoviello

Delaware Valley Fly Fishers is organizing it's First Annual Delaware Valley Fly Tying Round Up for March 10th in Yardley PA.

We are calling all Fly Tyers who would like to demonstrate their skill so others and watch and learn.

There are two requirements to tie at the Delaware Valley Fly Tying Round Up:
1. You must be a proficient fly tier ready to demonstrate to and teach attendees
2. Have a positive attitude.

We are looking for 20 fly tyers through out the area.

If you are interested in being part of the Delaware Valley Fly Tying Round Up please email me so I can send you a commitment form so we can add your bio to the show flyer.

More information will be available soon. Deadline to be part of the Fly Tying demos is February 15

You can email me at
jerry_coviello@verizon.net

More information on the DV Fly Tying Roundup

Attachments

• DV Fly Tying Roundup resized.jpg
    DV Fly Tying Roundup resized.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 7
If anyone wants to be a tyer at the Round Up let me know I'll send you more information.

This is shaping up to be a nice show and helps out Delaware Valley Fly Fishers.

If there are any fly tyers that would like to tie or anyone who is interested in the Fly Tying Poker Game on March 10
Email me at
jerry_coviello@verizon.net

I would like to thank the Fly Tyers and the participants who came and learned from our area's best tyers.

Many onlookers took notes and asked many questions and walked away with some more knowledge and tricks for their fly tying skills.

DVFF will plan on another Fly Tying Roundup for 2019. We will look to increase the venue and bring on a few fly shops and more fly tyers.

If you would like to participate in next years event send me an email at jerry_coviello@verizon.net.

Thank you again

Hi Jerry, thanks for hosting this. I had a lot of fun tying and meeting some new folks. You can count me in for next year.

GenCon

It was a fun day, Jerry. Nice to put faces to names. I'll probably forget everyone's name by next year. You can put my name down for it next year.

Back