Coq de leon Spanish flies

So, uhh, jokes about little boys... over the line?

Should I mark it 8 on that line of abuse?

I could care less about being made fun of Jerry you should know that by now. Except my family I guess thats the only thing I would get mad about.

Reasons behind Elem. Edu. I enjoy working with children that are not at the snot nose punk stage, so middle school and high school are not a big draw for me. In addition, the job market for a male teacher in Elementary schools is unbelievable.Almost guaranteed a job when I finish. Plus, I do not have one fav. subject that I would want to teach for the rest of my life. I would have to specialize in one subject for middle or high school. If I want to teach those levels down the road all I have to do is Take my Praxis II in a certain subject and I would be able to teach in secondary schools.

Simple as that

So, little boys then?

AlpaBuck, stay away! You're young and sweet, and our Chaz is...well, surprisingly baby faced, too. Hell, maybe you guys'll make a good couple.

I love this material for my small euro nymphs, where sparseness is important, and thats about it. For my larger nymphs, I like something a bit fuller. It is great stuff though.

Back