Cabin Fever Show in Mars, Pa with Lefty Kreh! 2/24/13

Show went great. Probably the most amount of people I've seen in the show since I started coming about 4-5 years ago. I guess Lefty can fill a room...
I saw a lot of familiar faces, many from this board and also a lot of people who knew who I was that introduced themselves. It was good to meet everyone and the show was a great success! Can't wait to do it again next year.

Ryan

Primanti's was great too. David's gonna have some real trouble on his hands raising 2 little blonde girls. They definitely didn't get his looks!

Show went good for me too. I sold a lot if flies so steelhead somewhere are in trouble. LoL Also met some new people. Overall it was probably the best cabin fever in a few years.

I broke my ankle on Sunday before the show so I missed it. Next time I'll take Ryan's advice and keep the wading staff on me all the time. Once again another AFV moment lost because no one had the camera rolling.

holy crap Groove! hope you heal up soon!

ryguyfi wrote:
2 little blonde girls. They definitely didn't get his looks!

LOL ... luckily for them!

Great time! The girls got home each rearranged their flies to have thier new fly box filled and ready for the stream... They love 'em!

Had a great time at the show even though I was sick and didn't socialize all that much outside of the booth. Was nice to finally meet you, Ryan.

Back