Cabela's Fly Rods

Spectorfly,

Temple Fork Signature Series 3 weight in 7'-6" 2 piece (about $110). Also, the TF #3 weight Professional Series is a nice rod but it is 4 piece ($150).

Got the 8wt. Cabela's L-Tech on Saturday and did some yard casting on Sunday. This thing is pretty nice and I can't wait to try it on the water. With the fast action I had 60 feet of line going with no problem at all. Smooth as silk. Hopefully I'll tie into one of those water wolves soon and let you know how it fights.

I'm picking up the Temple Fork 7'6" 3wt. I went to Bass Pro and checked it out since the Cabela's 7'3wt PT+ were on intergalactic backorder.
I really liked the rod. It is a mod/fast action, full flex rod. (with a lifetime warranty.

TFO Pro sreies

Spector, not sure if you've picked this up or are dead set on it, but FishUSA has Diamondglass rods @ 20% off right now in the sizes you're looking at.

http://www.fishusa.com/Diamondback-Diamondglass-Series-Fly-Rods_p.html

For someone on a budget, this deal is amazing!

Traditional II

$40 for a 4 piece rod! That's insane. A sweet deal for sure, and the rods look and feel like high end stuff.

wow, I paid 60 for mine on sale last year. I like it a lot. But it is a fast rod. Be sure you want a fast action rod first.

Back