Trout fishing Source Book Williams
Trout Country Furtman
Basic Fly Tying Koch/ Shire
Salt Water patterns Kreh
Fly Patterns Price
Wise Fisherman's Encyclopedia Mc Clane
Good Flies Gerach
Practical Fly fishing Wetzel

Offers or I'll consider trading for some well tied flies or?
GG

GG, I have been asked, by a younger gentleman. "would you teach me to ty flies". I immediately replied, "yes".

I have given my library of books away to people I have taught!

I would be seeking, 1 book, to give away. Hopefully a book with a lot of pictures. Never had much time for reading! I just look at the pictures. Hopefully my student will learn all about pictures also!

Willing to trade, big box of assorted leaders, big box of flies or both!

Your call.

Evolution leaders, p o box 2, Muncy Pa. 17756

I do have a new leader gaining popularity in Florida and Puerto Rico! No replies yet as to its worth. A loop to loop design with a 30lb. fluoro tippet section. I will make sure you get some of these also!

maxima12 wrote:
GG, I have been asked, by a younger gentleman. "would you teach me to ty flies". I immediately replied, "yes".

I have given my library of books away to people I have taught!

I would be seeking, 1 book, to give away. Hopefully a book with a lot of pictures. Never had much time for reading! I just look at the pictures. Hopefully my student will learn all about pictures also!

Willing to trade, big box of assorted leaders, big box of flies or both!

Your call.

Evolution leaders, p o box 2, Muncy Pa. 17756

I do have a new leader gaining popularity in Florida and Puerto Rico! No replies yet as to its worth. A loop to loop design with a 30lb. fluoro tippet section. I will make sure you get some of these also!

Nice!

Since every youngin' I know relies mostly on computers and not books, here is an e-book that is a great resource for leaning fly tying....lotsa pictures too. >Fly Tying Basics E-book

Also he can Google or Youtube a video to learn to tie any fly he is looking to tie.

Sitting with him to tie is best, but just forward the e-book and the Youtube video to him and he's off to the races.

Good luck.

Thank you, sir!

Walden, HDT.

Thanks Maxima, I'll send you some this week. :-D
GG

When they arrive, I am sure a return address will be there! Oh boy! A new friend in Florida, I can't wait. I see this as a beginning of a long time friendship.

Where saltwater and freshwater meet!

The Koch/Shire book is a good one.

Back