Anyone use Flymen Fishing Company products?

I understand you're desperate to try and get people to argue with you, but I assure you my goal is strictly to wipe away ignorance.

All flies are lures. Its very Harry Stottlemeyer in that not all lures are flies.

Harry Stot--, indeed.

What is the allure of the lore of the lure?

If you do get to the NC store,try the Macaroni grill,you can drink the wine out of water glasses...
"all cognac is brandy,but not all brandy is cognac".
Quite stealing my lines Mr. wipe away.

pete41 wrote:

Don't try to usurp the power of Harry Stottlemeier, man.

Or Lisa, she's a dog too. I wonder if I can find a copy of that nonsense for downloadament. I'd like to take a look at the nonsense as an adult.

pete41 wrote:
If you do get to the NC store,try the Macaroni grill,you can drink the wine out of water glasses...
"all cognac is brandy,but not all brandy is cognac".

They don't do that at all the Macaroni Grills. Ones here in PA don't have wine on the table like NC. Odd.

jdaddy wrote:
JohnnyUtah wrote:
I could careless if you watch them.

Couldn't.

(sorry. that's my thing).

Sorry for my use of slang. And thats not what i meant so your correction is wrong. I am pretty sure you dont understand the link which brook trout posted. I find it rather sad Jdaddy that correcting grammar is your "thing" on a fly tying area on a form.

JohnnyUtah wrote:
jdaddy wrote:
JohnnyUtah wrote:

Couldn't.

Sorry for my use of slang. And thats not what i meant so your correction is wrong. I am pretty sure you dont understand the link which brook trout posted. I find it rather sad Jdaddy that correcting grammar is your "thing" on a fly tying area on a form.

Nope, not grammar police or anything. I just nail your buddy becker on it all the time. My grammar is pretty horrific.

Having said that, it's not slang it's simply improper use of the phrase and it results in it meaning exactly the opposite of the intent. My correction is wrong? So you do in fact care? Cause that's what you are saying. Anyway, carry on.

jdaddy wrote:
JohnnyUtah wrote:
jdaddy wrote:
JohnnyUtah wrote:

Couldn't.

Nope, not grammar police or anything. I just nail your buddy becker on it all the time. My grammar is pretty horrific.

Having said that, it's not slang it's simply improper use of the phrase and it results in it meaning exactly the opposite of the intent. My correction is wrong? So you do in fact care? Cause that's what you are saying. Anyway, carry on.

Troll imo.

I wonder if the same was said about you two when you were new to the site. I also wonder if alls you did was ask questions. I also wonder when either of you actually contribute to this part of the site.

JohnnyUtah wrote:
I wonder if the same was said about you two when you were new to the site. I also wonder if alls you did was ask questions. I also wonder when either of you actually contribute to this part of the site.

He was calling me a troll. Jesus.

Please explain to me how i am troll? I dont intentionally post to disrupt.

Ok J, i see that, but little jimmy has called me one as well.

Meh

JohnnyUtah wrote:

Everything I know about anything is a direct result of this web site and the internet in general.

The last time I learned anything though was when Ol Festus was still here that dude could spin feathers like champ.

Jimmy, please show me some of your tying. Im rather interested.

I am always interested in other people ties. Could possibly link me up with some threads from this fellow you hold in such high regard?

Back