Annual Spring Jamboree - May 18-20, 2012 - Seven Mountains Campground

Concerning the PA, the only reason I bring it up is 'cause it was mentioned earlier in another thread. If you guys need one, I can provide it. If not, that's cool. Discuss amongst yourselves and let me know!

In

Primitive cabin booked from 18-25, anybody want to split it?

Yes. I think we filled it for the weekend, Tim haha!

I will be attending coming up on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. I will be staying in my tent.

Rick

Just booked my cabin. She asked me to let everyone know that all she has left in the way of cabins/campers is one 2 bedroom cabin, two camper spots and two park model campers.

Boyer

Cabins went quickly, lucky I got mine when I did. Good luck to those who haven't made arrangements yet.

I'm sure there will always be room to stick a tent or sleep in your truck.

Anyone staying up the week after the jam? I have a rustic cabin till the 25. Let me know if you're interested in splitting a couple nights.

I may be interested in this "Tim".

Our usual MO is for the jam to kick off a week long fishing trip. But lots to be determined this year. Sometimes we go north or northwest after the festivities end. Last year we stayed put, because believe it or not, the streams in central PA were more fishable than those farther north. So that kind of thing is a gametime decisions.

Even so, if we did stay, we're happy in a tent. And this year, with the new baby and the wife working, my attendance isn't even certain, much less the length of stay.

Would like to come up and meet you all, i have a suburban that i sleep in can i just pull up or pay someone that is renting a cabin and park there?

hmm, you could probably get away with it, but the proper thing to do is rent the cheapest site available for the night, which would be a tent site.

Thus paying the campground for the bathrooms, showers, pavilion, and any other facilities you may use.

I don't check the board for 2 days and all of the sudden...

It looks like I might be up there for the whole week probably in a tent.

I'll be tenting it too Turkey, I always do.

Tent site booked. Fri/Sat/Sun nights. Plan to leave Friday morning, fish a few streams on the way up, and check in late afternoon. Fish/eat/drink Sat/Sun and head home Monday morning.

Since I'm taking the whole day off on Friday, I could probably be there early enough to help organize/set up (if needed). Just let me know if I can help. Looking forward to it big time.

just booked a tent site. Greg and I will be there Fri - Sun.

I booked my tent site. Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

Rick

get in on swomeone else's site flying solo because I think you are allowed to have two adults per paid site. I don't think they care if you pitch a tent or sleep in the car.

A day visitor probably need not pay. but if you are staying all day long or sleeping in the CG you owe a fee for sure. If you want to come in to shower, you should rent a site or at least check in the office if they have a fee for that.

Back