Abel Rod And Reel Case 44” Long - Like New - $50.00

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

This Abel rod and reel case (carrier) is in like new condition - I may have used it once, can’t remember for sure, and it has hung in my closet most of the time since I bought it new. (clean, dry, non-smoking and no pets environment)

It is rectangular, 43” long, and has both a shoulder strap and a padded handle, and like everything designed by Steve Abel it is built of the finest materials and designed to last a lifetime.

It is built for a 3 piece rod (up to 10 1/2’) but can also be used for a 4 piece rod. It is a forest green color with black trim, which I think would look great with a Winston rod in it, a classic green Sage rod, or a Loomis Asquith, for example, but you could put any rod and reel of your choosing in it, and rest assured that it would protect them as well or better than keeping them in their original cases.

I’d like $50.00 for this picked up in the Lancaster area, or I will ship it for the actual shipping and PayPal fees. I can also email you pictures of the rod and reel case if you’d like to see them.

Email me at flyfisher_17557@yahoo.com if you’d like to buy this or with any questions you might have.

Thanks, John

Back