Yeti is having a Fonzi Moment

Bruno

Bruno

http://yeti.com/loadout-5-gallon-bucket

A 40 dollar bucket - it is a freaking bucket. Fill in you own rant here.

Unbelievable. You can find good usable buckets when people put their empty kitty litter containers out on trash day. lol

Wow! What will i do with the 30 yr old bucket i use for surf fishing. I think it cost me a whopping $2.00. But mine doesn't have Yeti on it.

Bruno wrote:
http://yeti.com/loadout-5-gallon-bucket

A 40 dollar bucket - it is a freaking bucket. Fill in you own rant here.

Yeah.....but it's a Yeti, just ordered two, one for me and one for Foxtrapper :)

That;s right up there with abel nippers...

In full disclosure I have a yeti 35 cooler. It's definitely overpriced for what it does, but it's bulletproof. I beat it up pretty bad (its fell out of my vehicle 2-3 times). I'd say its like a coleman with 9 lives (and you need to use all 9 of the lives to break even $$ wise).

most restaurants will gladly GIVE you a couple food safe buckets, lot's of food supplies come in buckets and they always have stacks of them.

Ryan, I laughed at that comment.

Yeah I think they "jumped the shark". I would think Cabelas and Rtic have cut into Yeti's sales. Now they're branching out into apparel, and apparently, buckets.

I can get oil from Scheaffer's in 5 gallon buckets. Plus I have drywall mud buckets. I really only use buckets for a "two bucket wash system" on my vehicles.

I saw someone the other weekend, while I was fishing the surf, using a bucket on their belt for a stripping basket. I thought it smart.

Take your bucket game to a new level....Yeti!

This is on my 'bucket list'.

Ron

That is actually a good price for a five gallon bucket, provided it comes filled with paint.

hunter1 wrote:
Wow! What will i do with the 30 yr old bucket i use for surf fishing. I think it cost me a whopping $2.00. But mine doesn't have Yeti on it.

You can buy a Yeti decal for $5 and put it on any bucket you choose. Personally I'll stick with a paint bucket that's upgraded with a screw on lid.

1fish wrote:
hunter1 wrote:

You can buy a Yeti decal for $5 and put it on any bucket you choose. Personally I'll stick with a paint bucket that's upgraded with a screw on lid.

Screw the Yeti decal, you got to go with the "SHITI" decal for all your non-yeti products....

SHITI Coolers

RTIC

YETI's earnings in 2015 were $14.2 million and in 2016 are $72.2 million. YETI's sales have increased from $147.7 million in 2015 to $468.9 million in 2016. YETI is one of the fastest growing outdoor companies today. Their coolers range in price anywhere from $250- $1300.

Go ahead and make fun of them.

Matt, that's not entirely accurate.

Yeti also sells a 5 gallon bucket cooler for $49.99.

Complete with personalized decals, and lined with Styrofoam.

I mean, I'd be ticked if someone stole my homer bucket. ;-)

I'm just joking around. I don't actually own a homer bucket.

mattwolf wrote:
YETI's earnings in 2015 were $14.2 million and in 2016 are $72.2 million. YETI's sales have increased from $147.7 million in 2015 to $468.9 million in 2016. YETI is one of the fastest growing outdoor companies today. Their coolers range in price anywhere from $250- $1300.

No one ever went broke over estimating the stupidity of the American consumer.

The original father & son owners are big fly fishers. The actually came up with the Yeti idea on their fishing trips to Canada. They sold the company for hundreds of millions a while back but did keep 51% of it. My buddy met them on a fly fishing trip last year in Louisiana or Mississippi fishing for Reds.

Matt, I met **** Yuengling years ago, but I wouldn't pay $40 for a 5 gallon bucket with his name on it unless it came with 2 cases of beer.

... and if he now starts selling it that way, I will demand a cut.;-)

mattwolf wrote:
Their coolers range in price anywhere from $250- $1300.

I can buy a real refrigerator for that price

"I can buy a real refrigerator for that price"

:-D :hammer: :hammer: :lol:

Back