WW Jam Aug 17-19 (Juniata River)

I really appreciate all of the effort and hard work that I know that you put into to making this jam and weekend happen, and especially your hospitality since you are right there on the Juniata River.

This has been a very unusual summer with this much rain well into August.

I am sure that our paths will eventually cross since you live where you do and I am so familiar with the area being a Juniata College graduate and having canoed so much(maybe not that much) of the Little Juniata and all of the Juniata River.

Hi Josh,
I'm also going to cancel for this weekend. River and stream bass fishing sure has been disappointing this summer. When (if) the river ever becomes fishable later this summer, I will try to stop up and say hi, buy some wine, and maybe fish. Thanks for all your efforts.
Ken

All right here is the official word. The WW Jam is canceled. I was hoping to at least meet a few people and do some trout fishing or something but it looks like bad storms Friday will even make those unfishable. I'll try to schedule a 2019 WW Jam and hope that all goes better next year than it did this lousy year. Thanks everyone for the interest in coming and sorry the weather didn't cooperate. I was looking forward to it..

jifigz wrote:
All right here is the official word. The WW Jam is canceled.

Thanks, again, for putting this on. Much appreciated and I look forward to next year.

Thanks Josh. Really appreciate you trying to put this together. I'll be in touch to do some fishing in the fall :).

Back