WTF Exxon!!!!!

franklin wrote:
Mods may want to move this to Conservation section at some point so it is grouped with related threads.

Planning on it. I move several threads every day. These are usually stream threads posted in the General Forum which are moved over to Stream Locations. However, while the thread is still "hot" I'd prefer to leave it where it is. After it drops down a ways and hasn't been refreshed, I'll move it to a more precise forum.
Dave W

Edit: Moved and merged.

I can't believe one would complain about windmills versus well pads and all the environmental impacts of same.

FWIW, I do like wind.

But, you can't compare the impact of 1 windmill to 1 gas well. If you're comparing impacts, the amount of energy produced has to be even. I'll have to do the math sometime, but as a first approximation its several dozen windmills vs. 1 gas well.

And people think im to strong,Already have a pipe line and getting wells on both side of my land.You people cant even understand,The basic deal(TAKE THE MONEY OR DEAL WITH ALL THE KRAP FOR NOTHING) Melvin p wyoming county Current lease offering 4000.00 an acre and 15-20%.And if you already sighed to BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.WTF

Back