Womens chest high waders

A

alatt

I'm looking for a pair of women's bootfoot felt waders. She doesn't want stocking feet type. Seems like my options are limited.

I'm looking for a pair of women's bootfoot felt waders. She doesn't want stocking feet type. Seems like my options are limited.
BPS/Cabelas. Get my wife's waders there but she gets the stocking feet. They are a lot lighter even with a pair of wading shoes/boots on. Saves money in the long run also. When waders wear out or tear, the boots can be used again for years.

I've tried to convince her to go stocking feet. but she doesn't want to. What you said is what I showed her. but to no avail, Thanks for the reply

Why not just buy a men’s size that’s fits her

Word of warning to any other husbands out there…

My wife went this route one time when she had a sudden and catastrophic wader failure during a multi-day trip we were on. The only sporting goods store within a reasonable distance was a Dicks, who only had men’s waders in stock. We bought her a men’s size small Proline to finish the trip in. I thought they would work pretty well. She hated them. Immediately ordered another pair as soon as we got home.

Short version, men and women are shaped differently, and so are their waders. (A men’s size small chest is not necessarily a women’s small in the chest, for instance.) 😉

Come to think of it, I have a Dick’s Proline men’s size small hanging in my garage still. Worn about 3 times. Do waders dry rot?

Word of warning to any other husbands out there…

My wife went this route one time when she had a sudden and catastrophic wader failure during a multi-day trip we were on. The only sporting goods store within a reasonable distance was a Dicks, who only had men’s waders in stock. We bought her a men’s size small Proline to finish the trip in. I thought they would work pretty well. She hated them. Immediately ordered another pair as soon as we got home.

Short version, men and women are shaped differently, and so are their waders. (A men’s size small chest is not necessarily a women’s small in the chest, for instance.) 😉

Come to think of it, I have a Dick’s Proline men’s size small hanging in my garage still. Worn about 3 times. Do waders dry rot?
Well then......I guess I'm always used to waders being so big and baggy that I always assumed that anyone could slide right into them. When I buy waders that fit my size 13 foot the chest usually measures like 58" or something.

I tend to buy cheaper waders though that other less precise fits.

Well then......I guess I'm always used to waders being so big and baggy that I always assumed that anyone could slide right into them. When I buy waders that fit my size 13 foot the chest usually measures like 58" or something.

I tend to buy cheaper waders though that other less precise fits.
Same. I buy cheap baggy waders as I am terrible about not destroying them. A pair lasts me about a year. I'm sure I could get a better life span out of a higher end pair (3 or 4 years maybe) but I blunder through the woods too carelessly to want to have an expensive pair of waders only to destroy them. My current pair of Simms Tribs has several holes below the knee caused by hooks when flies came flying back at me after being released by snags. Right now they are "reverse waders", letting in water to keep me cool as the days warm up. I'm at the transitional phase where I am going to start wet wading soon.

Back