WINDMILLS II

Sorry Pcray for the error on avg. Household use. I got that figure by having 10 households in my neighborhood giving me the figure off there electric bill. Its basically an estimate they have only given me number for 9 months, and some months are estimated by the biller.

Which 9 months? What form of heat?

That figure is the average home electricity use per the DOE. Of course, some homes use electricity for heat, and they will be considerably higher. Those that use another form of heat probably average lower.

Oil, gas, & two coal. 8 of the ten do use electric space heaters (sparcly) . Aprl 09 to the present. All of them are not in for january. All use some form of Air conditioning weather it be Central air duct or ductless, or window units. Some new (efficient) some old (not so efficent). 6 have electric water heater while the rest have steam heat so therefore the oil, gas, & one coal heat there water. All but two had Xmas lights outside. All have elecrtric stoves. Which makes no sense ? 3 have more than 1 refrigerator and one has 2 refrigerators plus a chest freezer. 2 had halloween light. One has a light pole outside. I have taken many factors into consideration.

Back