WII Fly Fishing GaME

LJ for once I think your on to something!

Dave your input is great those yuppie Orvis stick wavers would be all over this. I'm sure you could get enough endorsments from the makers to design this.

Don't forget about upgrading waders and those spills we all take. Using the Wii Fit you could have to wade and everything!

but would you have to answer the call of nature as soon as you wade out into a good run?
Would your toes hurt so much from the cold it brings tears to your eyes?
Would you have to crawl up on the bank because you were double hauling for hours?

a lot of Wii games require the use of both hands there is a controller for each hand

for different rods all you would need to do is replicate linespeed and loop shape of each individual rod by having the basic protramming then tweaking it to match the individual rod, loop and line speed

actual video of streams would be awessome

the program would not just be on timing, various power strokes would work differently, with Wii bowling, arm speed, wrist lift and wrist spin are all used and change the balls travel, speed and spin for hooks

Bought one of he new controller attachments, now you can do the Humphries tuck cast, if you are into that stuff

Hey all proceeds could go to TU.

You asked and now it here. The fly fishing demo starts at 2:37 into the video

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/reelfishinganglersdream/video/6212226/reel-fishing-anglers-dream-demo?hd=0

The game is called Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream and you use a fake rod for the controller

The guy mentioned it was from Natsume. I have a PS2 bass fishing game from Natsume, and I gotta say it's pretty realistic but the locations and fish species are very limited which makes it not fun after playing a few times. Plus the background music is incredibly annoying and it really bothers you when you aren't catching fish as that's all you hear.

This game looks really lame, at least from what you could tell in the video.

Back