Why no Fishing Reports

Nice going with the c&r and minimal time out of the water.

Might be the reason nobody posts reports is because everyone is a critic. Cant just enjoy the pix and move one. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont comment at all.

Could I have handled the fish better, yes.
Could I have never got it out of the water, yes.
Could I have played it less, yes.
Could I have not let it get tangled in the grass, yes.

Do I care about your comments . . . . no cause at least I am out doing what I enjoy.

Tight Lines !!

That is what's known as a squeeze play.

Out4Trout wrote:
Might be the reason nobody posts reports is because everyone is a critic. Cant just enjoy the pix and move one. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont comment at all.

Do I care about your comments . . . . no cause at least I am out doing what I enjoy.

Tight Lines !!
If you knew all this why did you do it anyway? Do I care about your video? Yes I do but only because if that trout dies from your mishandling then that is one less for the next guy to catch. Be more responsible so we can all enjoy what we do.

salvelinus wrote:
Out4Trout wrote:

Tight Lines !!
If you knew all this why did you do it anyway? Do I care about your video? Yes I do but only because if that trout dies from your mishandling then that is one less for the next guy to catch. Be more responsible so we can all enjoy what we do.
I was thinking the same. The reason for the lack of reports being posted was explained, and it was accurate. Has nothing to do with folks critiquing the handling of trout.

Back