What would you do

I'd pull out my sidearm and let him know if he didn't stop harassing me, I'd use it as a paperweight for the suit paperwork I'd be filing when I got home.

I think I may be crossing threads here.

Now NJTB, if it was a really good looking woman and her man was not around - I would you have gone down and netted her fish with a smile? I would consider it rude to have walked away.

Swattie,
I've showed the side of my arm before and it got me nowhere.

krayfish2 wrote:
Swattie,
I've showed the side of my arm before and it got me nowhere.

I just filed for my 2016 permits. At LA Fitness. I drove my Mini there.

I'm still cross threaded aren't I?

You've managed to crossthread enough that the bolt & nut both need to be replaced. LOL

Sidenote: PFBC site has story about a mountain lion that was recently caught fishing bait in an artificial lure only section. When will they learn to read the regs?

Was the mountain lion fishing a 1 Wt throwing 0X tippet with an articulated kitten pattern ? If so , do you have a link on Youtube for said #ArticulatedKittenPattern. I may pay $5 Seppo

So, rather than playing the age card, a better question, would have been, if he was fly fishing, would you have acted differently. If not, then why specify the gear at all? I didn't ask because I had no reason to think it would, and frankly didn't care.

No, I wouldn't go down and net a fish for a fly fisherman either, although I do think that the chances a fly fisherman asking would be a lot lower. Maybe I'm unaware of my anti spin fishing feelings and should seek sensitivity behavior classes.

Ryan, As long as you have laughed and some of the posts, cried at others, got pissed off at some - I don't think you need the therapy.

But you may need to "Go Fish"

I don't think you did anything wrong, but I probably would have helped him, grudgingly. Once you give him a hand you would find out if he really deserved the help or not. Too many possible scenarios, but I like to think when someone asks for help, they must truly believe they need it. I know I am often too prideful to ask for help, but I know some people are different. Who knows. Hopefully the guy landed his fish.

Perhaps this fellow just wanted some attention/recognition? Either way, I probably would have helped, just out of curiosity, if for no other reason.

Well of course I would....Then encourage her to creel it and share it over a bottle of wine. Big browns taste good too. :)

Back