western PA wild trout and sandwich symposium

I just got my Delorme in today.... it should be properly initiated on Saturday with some highlights and markings!

along with coleslaw and spilled beer!!!

How about a roll call for those who think they might attend on Saturday...

I'm in!

I'm in!

Hopefully picking up my atlas at barnes and nobles in cranberry!

Daughter has gymnastics until 1:30. I'm out.

I'm going to have to bail also.....sorry. My Dad asked me to go to the international motorcycle show in Cleveland so being as we don't get to spend much time together I'm opting for a day with Dad.

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys on a stream this year.

I'll probably be the first to get there. I work right down the street from Primanti's and my day ends at noon on Sat. I'll hold down the fort till yinz guys arrive.

Kev

sounds good, I guess we'll be able to recognize each other by the maps!! Ryan's the only guy I've met from here.

I think we've all met Ryan so look for him.

I'll have a black Simms shirt and faded orange hat.

Kev

PennKev wrote:
I think we've all met Ryan so look for him.

I'll have a black Simms shirt and faded orange hat.

Kev

lol I can show up a few minutes early to get everyone together. But I'm sure we'll stick out like a sore thumb...

Just check for the guys with flies stuck in their hats, orvis gear on, delorme atlas' in hand and pays too much attention to the possible black stoneflies on the windows from the stream nearby.

With nice weather forecast for tomorrow - sunny and a high of 47 - maybe you guys oughta take some rods with you.

I am fishing Sunday for sure. . . rain or shine.

i have a few errands to run in the morning, i`ll probably get there around 1 or so, i`ve met ryan before so i`ll look for him

anyone know if jaybo41 is planning to come

I sent him a PM today to remind him. . . not sure if he'll get it in time.

If it was closer to me I sure would have liked to attend. I fish the ANF and other northwestern streams for wbt. Yes there are a few unnamed places to fish for them.
Elk should open up tomarrow, Still some ice in the larger holes. It is in the 40's today but dry, if we get some rain the fishing should turn on.

Nice time and good food. Thanks for a good afternoon fellas. Nice to meet up with all of you.

Likewise. . . Nice meeting you dudes. . . Looking forward to fishing with you guys.

Back