Western PA Wild Trout and Sandwich Symposium No. 4

quick question how do i find yall there cause ive never seen or met any of you haha and what all happens im 99 percent sure im comming

marcusmtch wrote:
quick question how do i find yall there cause ive never seen or met any of you haha and what all happens im 99 percent sure im comming

A little tip - the more beers you buy for bikerfish, the more WT streams he shares with you

we'll be the misfits that the girls are avoiding.

since it seems we'll be having a small group, maybe we'll meet in the bar area. I'll try to wear some type of fishing hat. I should be there around 12:30.

I'm going to try to still make it, but I have a birthday party to take my daughter to so I'm not 100% certain the timing is going to work out for me. Fingers crossed.

i hope to i hope i get out of bed haha

I was going to try and make this but I cant make it tomorrow. I do plan on attending the cabin fever show and will look for you guys then. Have fun

Wild Trout and Sandwich,

Pics from Symp No 4 with Bikefish, PennKev , RiverDog and Skybay enjoyed in comfty atmosphere. It would be hard to describe subtle of Primanti Bro sandwiches and fine choice of brews.
I already started the plan to go for wild brookies.

Attachments

• Brimanti_Bros1.jpg
    Brimanti_Bros1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 4
  • Brimanti_Bros2.jpg
    Brimanti_Bros2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Brimanti_Bros3.jpg
    Brimanti_Bros3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Brimanti_Bros4.jpg
    Brimanti_Bros4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Brimanti_Bros5.jpg
    Brimanti_Bros5.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Brimanti_Bros6.jpg
    Brimanti_Bros6.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 5
nice pics Jared. couldn't believe the waitress remembered us, don't know if that was a good thing or not! small crowd this year, but we're doing it again after the cabin fever show next month for anyone that cares to join in.

I ended up practicing up at Neshannok yesterday (skunked) but the weather was too good to pass up. Will probably make the next one.

Looks like a fun time guys. Sorry I missed it

Sorry I missed it. I'll be joining after I pack up from the Cabin Fever show. Make sure you stop by to say hi if you're there.

Back