Warmwater mini-jam 2011

Thanks CL and SBecker.
I am watercraftless and always trying to find larger waters that I may be able to cover on foot. Eventually, I'll get a yak.
And Becker, I'm still enjoying your avatars.

iI would like to see something closer to harrisburg. Perhaps mr ww (fishidiot) has a trip planned we could tag along on. My daughter wants to canoe and camp and I don't have the enthusiasm to pick a place to go.

I think it should be held in the last week of August, when I'm back from vacation and PICCline free. Because what's a party without me?

the WWI II Palsy Jam 2011

If you plan it they will come

Maurice wrote:
Perhaps mr ww (fishidiot) has a trip planned we could tag along on. quote]

I thought about planning a WW Jam (I planned the one last year) but decided to hold off this year as I've had an unpredictable work schedule and there are so many other events on the calender. Please don't wait for me. If nobody else puts one up on the calender, I might consider it for next year but at least this summer, I'm definitely out of the business of planning Jams, esp anything that involves a float trip.

Maybe this fall will work.... and I might consider planning a WW Jam or salt Jam for October or Nov.

Fishidiot wrote:
Maurice wrote:
Perhaps mr ww (fishidiot) has a trip planned we could tag along on. quote]

I thought about planning a WW Jam (I planned the one last year) but decided to hold off this year as I've had an unpredictable work schedule and there are so many other events on the calender. Please don't wait for me. If nobody else puts one up on the calender, I might consider it for next year but at least this summer, I'm definitely out of the business of planning Jams, esp anything that involves a float trip.

Maybe this fall will work.... and I might consider planning a WW Jam or salt Jam for October or Nov.

Okay Mo...where we goin'?

Back