Waistpack and deep wading

gfen wrote:
If you go n a weekend, look by the casting pond. If he's short and stout with a molester 'stace, its HA. If he's tall and looks like a transgender, its Becker.

Sick puppy. Actually, there's only one ODS casting session left at the Center Valley store, and George is doing it this Saturday. We all still have sessions down at the new King of Prussia store.

Da Bean has a sling pack - it's a waterproof, weird looking thing.

I got a chance to try out my new WillyJ Confluence pack last weekend. It drove me nuts at first, but it was extremely comfortable - even when loaded to the hilt. I made a few modifications to the net attachment and shoulder straps, and I REALLY like it now!

Brandon - you really ought to check out the Confluence pack. Out of the dozen or so packs and vests I've accumulated over the years, this one is easily the best design.

I'd say to just wait til you sell it to fund stuffing that vest of yours fuller, but I don't think you part with equipment often.

I imagine, someday they're gonna find a storage unit on Auction Hunters stuffed with Sage rods and eleventy billion fly boxes inside it...

Is the KoP store nicer than CV? Actual floorspace to tying?

gfen wrote:

Is the KoP store nicer than CV? Actual floorspace to tying?

I haven't seen it yet. I'm not scheduled to teach there until October, but I do know that King of Prussia isn't in Germany. :lol:

Duh, its Prussia, which was part of the German Empire.

gfen wrote:
Duh, its Prussia, which was part of the German Empire.

Good job Sherlock - you get a gold star for the day. :roll:

You started it.

Just to update you guys interested in the old version of the confluence pack. The link that HA provided for the Wyoming store back in August is still valid. I ordered an Evergreen today for $59 plus $9 shipping. They only have Evergreen but they still have a few left.

Back