Variety of fish one one stream.

I do keep a journal, though I've been lax the last few years. That said, most of this is pretty old anyway.

For trout, I have caught the trifecta at least a dozen times, on multiple streams. Generally they are larger streams where bows and browns are supposed to be there (stocked or wild), and the odd brookie maybe gets mixed in or else comes down from a trib stocked with brookies. I've done it on opening day three times on Tionesta Creek. I did it on Penns once, Oil Creek twice, Kettle once, Pine once, the upper Allegheny 3 times, and even Spring Creek once, and a couple lesser name ones.

The WILD trifecta, hmmm. If you count doing it from multiple streams in the same day, well, that has happened pretty often. But if it has to be from the same stream, I've done it 5 times on 2 different streams (both are in the same system, one is a trib of the other).

But, including non-trout, the most # of species I've caught on the same stream in the same day came from Yellow Creek, Indiana County, below the Homer City reservoir, while I was in college. In 1 day, I caught.

brown trout (stocked)
rainbow trout (stocked)
largemouth bass
smallmouth bass
northern pike
redeared sunfish
green sunfish
bluegill
rock bass
white crappie
black crappie
walleye
yellow perch

Exactly 1 of each of the above!

Swatara Creek, various sections:

Brook Trout (wild)
Brown Trout (stocked)
Rainbow Trout (stocked)
Smallmouth Bass
Largemouth Bass
Rock Bass
Redbreast Sunfish
Green Sunfish
Bluegill
Pumpkinseed
Many varieties of Sunfish hybrids of the above four species.
White Crappie
Black Crappie
Fallfish
Carp
Creek Chub
River Chub
Common Shiner
Golden Shiner
White Sucker
Northern Hog Sucker
Chain Pickeral
Muskie (had two on, but lost them both to cut lines)

I'm certain there's probably Walleye and several species of Catfish that are present too, but I've never caught them.

In general your warmwater and transition streams are going to have a much larger variety of species of catchable sized fish than your limestoners or cold water freestoners.

The opposite end of the spectrum are cold, headwater, acidic streams. I know several of those where the ONLY fish species present is Brook Trout, confirmed by survey studies.

Delaware river:
Smallmouth
Largemouth
Walleye
Brown trout
Rainbow trout
Brook trout
variety of sunffish
Shad
Striper
Chain Pickerel
Channel catfish
Rock bass

Not on same day. Lehigh River

Brook T
Rainbow T
Brown T
Tiger T
Palomino T
Smallmouth bass
Red Horse Sucker
Catfish
Perch
Shiner
Creek Chub
Fall fish
Pumpkinseed
Green Sunfish
Blue Gill
Rock Bass
American eel

In most of the wild trout streams I fish I have caught a native and a natural brown in the same stream many times. I have never caught a wild bow(don't think I fish any streams with them). I have done the stocked trout trifecta but that is as Dave said "whatever they put in there".

With spinning gear however in a warmwater stream myself and a friend took:

Smallmouth
Brown Trout-stocked
Walleye
Pike

Isn't the OP asking about in a single day?

I had a wild trifecta in NJ of all places. Also in Colorado on the Yampa.
Brooks
Browns
Bows.
On the yampa they were all on dry flies. In NJ they were all on nymphs.

Three times: wild brown, brook, tiger
Two times: wild brown, brook, rainbow
Several times: wild brown, brook, and chain pickerel
I have a number of times caught the stocked trifecta (brook, brown, rainbow) and have a few times picked up wild browns and brooks, with a stocked rainbow thrown in that ran up out of a warmer, larger stream.

I one time caught a brookie that had a mostly digested sculpin in its mouth, so I guess that day was a wild brookie, brown, sculpin day.

I fish almost exclusively cold water streams, so the diversity of catchable fish on them is lower than some of the warm water streams that others have mentioned here.

I have done it once with a wild brown, bow and native brookie all in the same day all in the same body of water.

Yes I was referring to a single day, but if you caught them in roughly the same area on the same stream (not twenty miles away) then I guess you can note that too. Obviously a stream that goes from a headwater to a coldwater to a warm water and ends in a big lake etc is going to have a greater variety then a small, short stream.

Not going to brag, but I've caught the following on multiple occasions: Chubs, fallfish, minnows, rock bass, sunfish, and crawdads. Occasionally some pesky trout and bass get in on the game. Oddly, I tend to prefer those days.

A couple of times I've caught a brookie and a pickerel on the same stream in addition to the other fish I mentioned earlier.

I've caught wild browns and brookies in the same stream multiple times, and wild both plus stocked rainbows multiple times as well. In fact, last year I did it on three streams, two in Lancaster County and one in Dauphin County. I even managed to catch all three from the same hole last year within 30 minutes of each other.

I won't count the times I've caught chubs, suckers, shiners and so much more in addition to trout.

East Branch of the Delaware River first three fish caught: brookie, rainbow and brown.....all wild.

Note: for the nitpickers, yes one of the three was actually a "native" trout

Note: For the nitpicky nitpickers, the native was actually a "char" and not a trout.

Small and large mouth bass,Bluegill,Yellow and green sunfish,Fallfish,trout-Rainbow and brown,Carp,Rockbass,Channel cat,Tiger and full blood musky,pickeral.walleye,chubs.(Tunkhannock creek Wyoming county pa.)

Back